6.02.2006

5 Things I Want Right Now...


  1. Fall and Winter...FUCK 98° the band and the temperature
  2. Electroma
  3. The SSCM
  4. Cat Synth
  5. Is It Meat Or Is It Butter?
Speaking of #2, here's a link to their mix from Coachella via Crydamoure's page on Pedophispace(I love that picture...I bet you can get mad discounts on Marc Ecko gear now!)
Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo or whatever are all like, "Look at us, we're French and our set from Coachella was all the buzz and we posted up our 143MB mix for free and our film debuted at Cannes and we have limited edition 12" Medicom action figures of us in our fucking dope robot suits that reflect more light than the grillzez of 1 million Paul Wallzez...aren't we the shit?"

Why yes...yes you are. You guys are the shit.
-J.Yu
p.s. Does it make me an asshole or a nerd if I can name every single song in their set?


3 Comments:

Blogger clur said...

yes.

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing.
http://www.myspace.com/matthewscelebritypixiestribute

1:28 AM  
Blogger J.Yu said...

so I guess I'm both...a nerd-hole if you will. I like the link. But I think that his friend covering Radiohead is much better.
http://www.myspace.com/computersings

the prince one is horrible but
the beach boys one was pretty spot on I thought...maybe the real Rippers were involved?

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home