6.19.2006

Better than Fredo Starr on Moesha



Okay...check this out.
I like vampires withs guns. I like hip-hop. Wha happen when you put the two together?
MOTHERFUCKING KIRK 'STICKY FINGAZ' JONES AS BLADE ON SPIKE TV!!
Good thing Blade's character always wears sunglasses cause then bad guys would be like, "Are you talking to me or that dude? Cause one of your eyes is looking at me but you're facing him."
In other news that doesn't really matter but I find hilarious:
Did you know MC Hammer has a new song? I'm not even going to try and convince you it's real by posting up a snippet. I will tell you that the chorus goes like this :

"Where you get it from?
/I got it from the town
/so how you gettin down?
/
the way the town gettin' down"
The title of that song was "I Got It From the Town."

I think you should buy it just so you can say you wuz down with hip hop when MC Hammer was trying to make another comeback.
Me?
I'm only down with the king.

OH YEAH! Before I forget...it's GAY PRIDE MONTH according to the Itunes Music Store! So go buy some gay music! Apparently I don't have to since I pretty much already own every fucking song(except the Brokeback Theme) on their list.
Assholes...I live with my girlfriend, okay?
Nuh-uh, buddy, YOU BETTER RELAX!
WHO the fuck is FRANKIE anyways?
-J.Yu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home